Monday, February 27, 2006

A message from 'Jihad Jack'


When dealing with Osama bin Laden, the following behaviour is recommended by Australian Al-Qaeda suspect Joseph 'Jihad Jack' Thomas.

From BBC Website:
"Thomas said he once shook hands with Bin Laden at an al-Qaeda camp in Afghanistan.
Bin Laden was "very polite and humble and shy. He didn't like too many kisses... he didn't mind being hugged but kisses he didn't like and he just seemed to float... across the floor," Thomas told ABC. "

A memorable quote from a person who was no doubt a top Al-Qaeda mastermind...

"I never really thought I'd be a Muslim," he told ABC. "I'd say, 'Oh look, you know, I really love your religion but I really love my beer'."

The civilised world trembles in fear at what this lot can come up with next.

Developing...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home