Friday, October 20, 2006

Bye bye Caroline

Drinks last night with Caroline Hunt and her workmates. Was a fun evening written about in more depth by Caroline here.

Interestingly Mark Clarke decided to make a spontaneous appearance, much to my amusement and (perhaps) Caroline's chagrin.

Regardless, Caroline took the opportunity to post this picture of an electric car.

Which was apparently driven by Boris Johnson. The above picture shows why this sort of technology never takes off. The car is small ugly and not at all desirable. However, I think electric cars will prove to be an important future technology, being as they are quieter, more efficient, cheaper and eco-friendly (though honestly I couldn't give a toss about carbon emissions, as a city dweller I'm worried about air pollution)

So I would plump for this - The Tesla Roadster

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home