Wednesday, February 22, 2006

A message from confirmed dissident Prince Charles-al-Tikriti


A statement made on the rooftop of the imperial Palace Baghdad / Buckingham

"Ladies and Gentlemen.

I have called you all here today to confirm that I am in fact the dissident wanted by the CIA and British Intelligence services.

One realises that this may come as a shock to many of you, after all I have hitherto been more famous for talking to my plants than calling for jihad against the infidel forces of Satan currently occupying the holy lands of Islam.

However, henceforth I wish it to be known that I am unafraid to stand up for the rights of the Umma against the invading crusader forces. I call on all my islamic brothers to join in this holy jihad against the barbarians at our gate.

That is all... I have a polo match at three and I'm late already - where is that bloody driver!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home